Follow these steps to measure your roof
- Make sure you have read and understood the install guide
- You will need a tape measure, pen and paper
- Please allow a 250mm overlap at each corner or join
- Take due care if you plan to measure from the roof
- If you are unsure about colours you will need a colour bond colour swatch, available from building supplies and hardware stores.
For your convenience, we have provided a DIY Measurement Plan Sheet that you can print and use, as well as example of a completed plan sheet. Please download these sheets below.
Once you have worked out how much mesh you need please fill out the online order form, we will contact you to confirm and discuss the order.
DIY Measurement Plan sheet
Example of completed Plan Sheet